Our financial accounting supports you optimally and effectively in the business management of your company:
- Business advise and evaluations (BWA)
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Vacant positions
- Cost and Performance Accounting
- investment calculation
You can have your accounting classically processed by us or you can access our system online from your office and process your accounting yourself. For companies that continue to work with their own IT infrastructure, we offer data retrieval via interface systems to guarantee quick and secure bookkeeping.
All three accounting solutions enable us to prepare detailed business evaluations, balance sheet analyses, as well as accounting and tax structures promptly at any time.
Start-ups and entrepreneurs use bookkeeping as part of tax advice for all tax obligations, but also the numerical company presentation and analysis. With the help of bookkeeping, the statutory information requirements of authorities are met. Tax Consultancy also describe bookkeeping as the planned, complete, chronologically, and factually ordered the recording of all business transactions of a company based on correct tax documents.
In the context of tax advice, accounting is seen as a generic term and differentiated in practice. A distinction is made between financial accounting and operational accounting. Financial accounting is used by start-ups and entrepreneurs as well as their tax consultants to prepare annual financial statements. Operational accounting has the function of internal cost recording and cost accounting (calculation).
Bookkeeping is part of business accounting. In addition to financial and operational accounting, tax consultants combine business statistics, comparative calculations, and planning calculations to create estimates for future income and expenses. In the private sector, double-entry bookkeeping is the common method for keeping books, but it is also required by law for merchants.
Colloquially, start-ups and entrepreneurs often use the term bookkeeping as a synonym for bookkeeping. However, in most cases, this is impractical since the term accounting is used almost exclusively in legal texts. In the context of tax advice, the term accounting means more of the organizational unit of a company that carries out the bookkeeping.
For start-ups and entrepreneurs, bookkeeping is an important working basis and documentation option for other addressees, such as external investors (banks, shareholders), tax offices, health insurance companies, and affiliated companies, in addition to the functions within the scope of tax advice. But it also makes work easier for the entrepreneur himself, because not all business cases and transactions can be kept in mind to be able to make important business decisions. With the help of bookkeeping, the entrepreneur can get a constant overview of his company and the key commercial data.
Since the sorting of documents for the preparation of the accounting by the company or the client is often unclear, we have created an easy-to-understand video for you that explains the perfect sorting and preparation of your accounting documents such as bank statements, invoices, receipts, etc. in just a few steps. You can also find a lot of useful information in our download area – just have a look.
HOW DO WE BOOK
- Sorting and organizing accounting documents
- Accounting of the documents
- Deadline monitoring for receipt of documents with reminder service
- pick-up service
- Accounting documents must be submitted to us no later than 10 working days before the deadline (usually always at the beginning of the month for the previous month)
- Post current business transactions (salary, cash register, bank, accounts receivable, accounts payable)
- Importing your data via an interface with third-party accounting
- Posting of digital receipts from digital processes
- Posting interest on loans during the year
- Posting depreciation during the year
- Posting of inventories during the year
- Check bookings in compliance with E-Balancing
- Invoice verification according to sales tax law
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable monitoring
- cash check
- Business evaluations (P&L)
- Graphic monthly evaluation
- Individual evaluations sent by post or email
- Settlement of donations (e.g. settlement of donations for clubs)
- Processing of multi-year accounts
WHAT INFORMATION IS REQUIRED
- Account statements with the receipts sorted behind them for the postings (incoming and outgoing invoices as well as chronologically sorted cash receipts per month (income surplus account; here income and expenses that have been paid are relevant)
- Account statements, incoming invoices sorted by date, outgoing invoices sorted by date, and cash receipts sorted chronologically per month (balance sheet; income and expenses that have not yet been paid are also relevant here)
- Contracts (loans, financing, leasing, leases, etc.)
- Business registration / commercial register entry / articles of association / articles of association (if available)
- For companies also name, address, date of birth, tax number, tax ID number. all shareholders
- We have provided a video on how to sort and submit the receipts
- If you had a tax consultant before us, please provide his contact details so that we can request the data from previous periods and import it into our systems (e.g. relevant for future tax audits, etc.)
- You can submit the receipts to us directly online, by post, in person, by email, or via the customer portal
- If you are not yet one of our clients – an easy-to-complete master data form and a power of attorney – as a natural person enter your first and last name (both in the case of married couples) in the power of attorney – in the case of a partnership/corporation, the company name according to the articles of association/articles of association / commercial register a.
- Accounting documents must be submitted to us in full, sorted, and no later than 10 working days before the deadline (usually at the beginning of the month for the previous month)