Almost every aspirant in the IT world knows much about Six Sigma and its impact on every organization. Now, many companies look for ways to enhance their business processes. For that, they take help from Six Sigma. So, they look for professionals who have knowledge on various levels of Six Sigma specialization.
On the other hand, they are ready to train individuals on Six Sigma through a reputable consulting firm. In Six Sigma, you will find many belts such as black and green. Every belt provides you with specific roles and responsibilities, and skills. Here, you will learn more details about the six sigma green belt certification.
What is Six Sigma green belt?
The Six Sigma green belt is the professional who has enough understanding on the Six Sigma methodology. It leads improvement projects and becomes the team member in the complicated tasks. The green belt is competent in subject matters of DMAIC. The certified and qualified professional is skillful and knowledgeable in interpreting and applying Lean Six Sigma.
The green belt is trained to analyze and fix quality issues. Aspirants require some background in the Green belt knowledge base and at least 3 years of working experience apart from their Green belt training. The individual should showcase their knowledge in implementing the Six Sigma processes and tools. They do not need to lead the projects because the black belt usually handles this task.
How to get certified in the Six Sigma Green Belt?
You can earn Six Sigma certification through various providers. But, make sure you get the training at the reputable consulting firm that offers various training and certifications, including itil foundation training gurgaon. Here is the process you need to follow to get certification in the Six Sigma Green belt.
- At first, you should learn and understand the relevant subject to improve your skills and knowledge. Join the reputable training institute or purchase the learning materials. It helps you to improve your subject knowledge.
- Next, you should appear the written examination that contains multiple-choice questions. You have 3-hours to complete the 100questions. You must pass the written exam to qualify to get the certification.
- If you secure a 70% or above mark, you should complete the quality projects relevant to the green belt concept. Then, you will award with the Green belt certification. It helps you to unlock many jobs opportunities and takes your career to the next level.
Advantages of green belt certification
As soon as you obtain the green belt certification, you will become qualified to grab these benefits.
- Earning this certification equips you with various skills, which assist the company you work for. These skills are highly useful in regular interactions. It makes you confident and capable of discussing complicated subjects.
- You will get the knowledge to solve the issues efficiently and render useful recommendations. This certification renders you the confidence to complete the projects effectively and minimizes the cost of operation.