It is easy to connect and setup your HP Printer on Network. You can follow the actions that are similar to setting up your Wi-Fi network and start within a few minutes. To keep your HP Printer in trouble working you will need to use it at least two or three times a week. This will of course protect the cartridge apart from the print head from disintegrating.
Currently, a problem like Error 0xc18a0206 that a lot of individuals come across after setting up their HP Printer is that it does not show up in their network list while working with the Windows 11 operating system. You could try rebooting both your HP printer and your system, but nothing seems to solve the problem.
To find an HP printer on the network in Windows 11. It is wire or wireless is simple, but if you are facing the exact same problem then read this post to understand how to install your HP printer on Windows 11 operating system.
We tackle the issue, check your device power on as well as the green LED of the Wi-Fi browsing option is on. Also, check that there are no pending updates in your system and that Wi-Fi is up and running.
Step to find HP Printer on Network in Windows 11.
- Under Settings, the option goes to Bluetooth and Tool’s and then to HP Printers and Scanners.
- On the right-hand side, you will find a switch ‘Add Tool’. Click it and allow the system to detect nearby devices.
- Click on the name of your HP Printer and let Windows set up as well.
- Once it mounts you can attach it to pretty much any other Wi-Fi network.
A situation may arise where you are unable to find your HP Printer on the Network.
In such cases, you can try the following options:
- Restart your HP printer as well as wait for it. To your system immediately.
- Restart your system to see if that fixes the problem.
- Make sure your system (laptop or computer), as well as the HP printer, are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- If the router is being used, make sure you restart it as well.
- Windows 11 gives you the option to manually enter the device details. Try following the manual method to see if the HP printer is discoverable and showing up in your network list.
- Make sure the correct HP printer driver is installed on your device. There could be a possibility that the firmware update is pending. You can visit the HP printer’s website, input the details asked, and see if an update is available or pending.
- You can also run the built-in HP Printer Troubleshooter service. Let it scan the HP Printer and fix it if there are any problems.
These will help you find the HP Printer on the network in Windows 11 and troubleshoot any issues in the process. But even after trying these methods, if you are not able to find an HP Printer on the network in Windows 11, then you can contact the customer care of the HP Printer and get the necessary assistance.