Flashing or blinking lights on an HP k7100 printer may indicate a problem that is with the printer. Printing output can achieve. However, different colors may print unintentionally. To solve HP Printer Error Code K7100. You should follow the troubleshooting procedures described below:
Step to solve HP Printer Error Code K7100
Print the Diagnostics Page:
An evaluation is determine which of the two causes the problem: either the printer or the cartridge.
- Start with plain loading paper in your main tray.
- Press and hold the power button.
- Click on the Cancel button.
- Release both the Cancel button and the Power button at the same time
- The test page is now print.
- Note the damaged cartridge by checking for flaws in the paper output.
- If your printer is working properly, but you can see lines or a grid of lines and the color patterns or colors on the paper are not uniform, you should replace the cartridge.
- If the problem does not appear on the diagnostic test page then you should continue to troubleshoot.
Verify Your Print Settings
- Click the File button in any program you are using, and then click the Print icon.
- Then a Print Preview window should open.
- After that, click to open the “Preferences”, or the ‘Properties icon’ that appears on the screen.
- Click on the Print Shortcut tab.
- You might consider changing some of the options on the Print shortcut’s menu:
- Print Quality: If your print quality is not acceptable, try to improve the print quality.
- Paper Type: If one of the options matches the type of paper you want to use, you should select the correct paper type.
- Paper Size: This option will be based on the amount of paper loaded into the product.
- Ink Volume: Advanced settings you can change to the amount of ink you need to apply to the sheet. For images with lighter colors, drag your slider to the left, and for images with darker colors, slide to the left.
- The printer must be turned on and the cover must be opened to access the cartridge space.
- Let go of used cartridges
- Use original cartridges that are brand new and keep them in the slack position on either side.
- The protective layer from the ink cartridge must be removed
- Insert it into the cartridge slot until it is set
- Front area access
- Print a usage document. If it succeeds, problem solved.
If you are in a position to solve the problem by following the troubleshooting procedures on How to solve the HP Printer Error Code 0xc4eb8004. You can call the manufacturer’s or brand’s toll-free number for professional assistance from the technical team. Bring the issue to one of the experienced and experienced teams for a quick resolution