Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, also called (PMAY), aims to provide affordable homes to India’s urban and rural underprivileged. Qualified beneficiaries will get a PMAY discount on the cost of home advance loans, making house ownership more affordable. Because the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) covers both – urban and rural regions, the authority will publish a separate Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list for each class. It is how you may determine if your name is on the PMAY list or not.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List (2021-22)
The PMAY list 2021 includes the names of candidates selected for the financial years 2021–22. The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana divides components into the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban (PMAY – U) and the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Rural or Gramin (PMAY R/G). There are two different fragments for the two parts within the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list.
Apart from the list of approved applications, a PMAY recipient list is also essential. The list indicates who is eligible to get benefits under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. The applicants are listed below, along with their income brackets.
- Individuals belonging to scheduled castes and tribes
- Economically Weaker Section or EWS Families (up to 3 lakh)
- Low-Income Group or LIG Families (up to 6 lakh)
- Families belonging to the Middle-Income Group, or MIG l and ll (pay up to 12 lakh for MIG l and up to 1.80 crores for MIG ll) are eligible
PMAY List 2020-21 Urban-Rural Suchi, PMAY 2021-22
This program is in its third phase, which started in 2019 and will conclude in 2022. The first two phases of this initiative have been completed successfully, benefiting thousands of people. Currently, the government’s rationale is to provide housing to 2 crore people in the third stage. This plan aims to provide pucca houses to everyone, and the government is working tirelessly to accomplish this goal. Individuals who want to pursue their dream of owning a pucca home may apply under the PMAY program.
How can I check if my name is on the PMAY List?
You may verify your name’s inclusion on the PMAY list by visiting the official website. To access the PMAY Urban list, follow the procedures detailed below. To access the PMAY Urban list, follow the procedures described below.
- Visit the official website
- Select ‘Search Beneficiary’ from the drop-down menu and then ‘Search by Name.’
- To access the list, enter the full name or the first three letters of the term.
- The following steps will show you the process of checking the PMAY Rural list.
- Go to the official website again.
- Select ‘Stakeholder’ and then ‘IAY/PMAYG Beneficiary.’
- Enter the enlistment number in the ‘Search’ field and click ‘Search.
- To see the rundown without using the enrollment number, click on ‘Advanced Search.’
- Complete the structure on the next page by clicking on ‘Search.
If you are a suitable applicant and want to benefit from this program, you must gather the required information before filling out the PM Awas Yojana application form.